Preparing to Review Submissions
1. Ensure you have an account with Submittable. Check your inbox for an invitation to join the Berklee Submittable team, accept the invitation, and create a login. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you need help creating or accessing your account.
2. Review the requirements for file formats and naming structures, available here.
Reviewing Submissions in Submittable
*Advisors, please consult full instructions in the document above*
1. Open a submission by clicking on the title from the list (advisors/reviewers will see only those submissions assigned to them)
2. Confirm all form fields are filled out correctly
3. Confirm all expected project files have been uploaded
4. Check that files match archival requirements
5. Tick the approval box in the review pane if submissions meets all requirements
6. If student has NOT met requirements, email the program director, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com immediately
Q: When will my advisee's submissions be available for review?
A: Submissions will be available within 24 hours of the submission deadline. Please keep in mind that assignment of individual submissions to respective advisors is a manual process, and that the archives will be managing roughly 200 submissions.
Q: I'm not seeing all expected submissions. What should I do?
A: If you're viewing submissions within one day after the submission deadline, wait a few hours--it is likely their submissions have not yet been assigned to you. If you're viewing submissions more than one day after the deadline, email the student to confirm their submission status.
Q: What should I do if a student didn't follow requirements, or is missing expected files?
A: Notify the program director, Graduate Studies, and Berklee Archives immediately.
Q: I have a question not answered here. Whom should I contact?
A: Start by reviewing other pages on this LibGuide or the Graduate Studies Culminating Experience webpage. If your question is not addressed there, use the contacts in the "Need Help" section at the top-right of this page.
Rob Lagueux, Associate Vice President
Simone Pilon, Dean of Academic Affairs, Valencia
Mary McClory, Assistant Director
Jennifer Caraluzzi, Program Manager
Ashley Gray, Processing Archivist
Jenée Force, Associate Director
Tsun-Ju Lin, Manager of Academic Research and Learning Resources